Basic Training for Start-Ups
Hagenower Str. 73, 19061 Schwerin
Alter Holzhafen 19, 23966 Wismar
We prepare you for a successful start-up. A key element of this is our day basic course for start-ups. Therein we deal with the most important topics about your self-employment purposefully and practically. The consultants of ATI know the burning questions before starting your own business and answer them gladly. As we are a state-recognised educational institution, 80 percent of the costs are subsidized by the so-called education check.
- Part 1: Steps into self-employment
- Part 2: Company development
- Part 3: Company law
- Part 4: Basics of business accounting
- Part 5: Finance/ Subsidies
- Part 6: Revenue and cost planning
- Part 7: Overview of taxes and duties
- Part 8: Preparing for loan discussions
Since the start-up promotion in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania has a particularly high priority the attendance of this seminar is promoted accordingly. As we are a state-recognised educational institution, 80 percent of the costs are subsidized by the so-called education check. The participation requires only a small own contribution of € 78.00.